Thursday, June 25, 2009

How I Got 2,000,000 Visitors to My Niche Sites and How You Can Too

Most people don't know how to get visitors to their websites... It can be very frustrating and discouraging! I want to show you how I got over 2,000,000 (and counting) visitors to my websites and how you can too...

Secret #1 To Getting Millions Of Visitors To Your Website:
Focus on one traffic strategy until you master it! I focused only on pay-per-clicks until I absolutely mastered using this strategy in my markets.

Most people try free search engines, pay-per-clicks, web 2.0 & every other traffic strategy on the planet to get visitors to their websites. Don't believe all the garbage out there about using different traffic strategies... Pick one way to generate traffic to your websites and master it. When you have mastered it - then move on!

Secret #2 To Getting Millions Of Visitors To Your Website:
Focus on getting paid traffic to your websites. If you want more then 5-10 visitors a day to your website, you're going to have to pay for it! You can either pay for it with your time or your money. I choose to buy it with my money and then work to get at least 2 - 3 times my investment back.

An Insider Tip - Here is how you do this - For every dollar I invest in buying website traffic I want to make sure I get at least $3 to $4 back in revenue. That way I get a compounding effect and create a snowball that never stops! The more money I make, the more traffic I can buy and the more traffic I can buy, the more money I go on to make...

To discover proof of how you can make six figures a year online in niche markets with virtually no competition - Click Here Now to get this free insider video.

Jason Nyback is a pastor who has also build a six figure a year Internet business selling ebooks, audio programs and videos in small, passionate & 'odd' niche markets.

His websites bring in six figures a year from home using his proven techniques. Click Here Now to get his free insider video

No comments: